One Size Fits Most (OSFM)
(22.75in / 58cm circumference)
Hand Tied Lace front with Machine Crafted Base
1. Gently Brush the wig from the very bottom strands upwards to remove any tangles.
2. Use a small amount of natural, paraben free shampoo to wash the interior, particularly the front lace and nape area. Rinse under running water.
3. Apply a small amount of paraben free conditioner (and for extra softness a tiny drop of fabric softener!) and scrunch into hair. Allow to sit for 5 mins then rinse under running water, gently brushing the hair in a downward direction. Rinse until water just runs clear.
4. Squeeze the unit from top to bottom to remove majority of the water then lay on a towel and pat / blot out remaining water.
5. Run through with your brush once more (at this point you can also reset your parting space / layers - e.g. you may want a set left part; seperate into desired position and comb flat on the crown and you may wish for the curls to sit in a certain position - when the hair is slightly damp it is nice and easy to use your fingers and set the hair in your desired position).
6. Naturally Air Dry on your wig stand or set it down gently and allow to dry
7. Pop on your hair and heat style if you like and step out with confidence rocking your fresh smelling unit!